Chocolate Bon Bons Palette | Too Faced

After months and months of wanting this palette my sister kindly purchased it for me as a birthday present. I was being a little tight and held back as I couldn’t justify spending Β£39 on a makeup palette however great it may be!

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 13.02.50

The palette comes in a gorgeous pink and brown decorative box, I definitely love Too Faced packaging they really make some beautiful designs and it always looks almost eatable! Especially because they name there palettes things like ‘Chocolate Bar’ and ‘Chocolate Bon Bons’. I swear this makes it even more tempting to pick up and buy! When you open the outer box, you’re faced with this gorgeous pink heart packaging it’s rather ‘simple’ but in an outstanding pretty way. Almost sleek and clean cut.

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 13.03.39

When opening the lid which is magnetic there’s a nice sized mirror sitting on the top which I don’t often use but it’s also useful for touching up when on the go and the beautifully heart shaped eye shadows on the bottom makes me want to eat it even more.

I found it hard choosing which palette to go for out of the chocolate range, I picked this one because it was full of neutral shades as well as some bright ones and the heart shaped design was something a little different.

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 12.56.13

If you are thinking about purchasing this palette please do not hold back anymore you will not regret it and every time you open it the scent is delicious making you fall in love with it all over again! This palette has definitely lived up it its expectations!

I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts on the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette, if you own this palette let me know your thoughts on it.

1. 4th August 2016 / 5:42 pm

Wow, just the name completely grabs me! Haha. Chocolate and a beautiful make-up palette, what more could we want?
    It’s so sweet of your sister to treat you to this :). I really like the range of brights and neutrals!

Nicky xx | http://www.curious-journeying.com

• FashionWonderland
      5th August 2016 / 10:23 am

I thought the exact same and it even smells gorgeous which tops it off! Yeah they definitely put it the best shades! X

• FashionWonderland
      5th August 2016 / 10:25 am

I was torn between this one and the Chocolate Bar one! I wanted some different shades as I’m always going for the browns so I picked this one πŸ™‚ xx

2. Samantha
    4th August 2016 / 5:15 pm

I like the smell and the casing. I’ve been dying to get my hands on this. I love the photos and your thoughts. πŸ™‚

• FashionWonderland
      5th August 2016 / 10:26 am

Thank you! It’s definitely the smell and design that drew me in! πŸ™‚ X

3. 4th August 2016 / 5:15 pm

I am in love! This pallette needs to be in my life!
    I have only recently heard of Too Faced and bought my first product, I am already a fan.
    I love how pretty and girly everything is, including this pallette.
    Lovely post chick
    Charlotte xx
    theporcelaindollblog.blogspot.co.uk

• FashionWonderland
      5th August 2016 / 10:28 am

I recommend picking it up if you get the chance definitely worth the money as well! I’m in love with Too Faced all their products are gorgeous? Yeah I love how pretty and girly they design their products! Thanks for the comment πŸ™‚ xx

4. 4th August 2016 / 5:10 pm

This pallets is gorgeous ? Definitely on my want list!!

• FashionWonderland
      5th August 2016 / 10:26 am

Isn’t it just! It was on mine for so long? X