Good Evening lovelies this month I decided to sign up to Glossy Box to see what all the fuss was about! And now I understand! This subscription is pretty darn good for just £10 a month and you receive full sized products instead of samples. I’ve always wanted to subscribe to a beauty box but spent ages deciding which one as there are so many out there! After reading a few different blog post reviews I picked Glossy Box.
First of all I want to talk about how cute the packaging is, it’s so simple and clean cut, a nice sized pink box with their name and logo in the centre. Then when you take off the lid the contents are wrapped in pink tissue paper with a ribbon around and a logo sticker! Super cute I love it!
1. Konjac Sponge from Spa To You £.6.99 – This cleansing sponge is from Asia, it’s more gentle than a scrub but with skin-buffing capabilities, it’s proven to leave your skin clean and soft. I’m yet to try this product as I’ve never used a sponge to cleanse my skin but I’m looking forward to trying it and seeing if it makes a difference to my skin!
2. Zero Crease Hair Tie from HAIRON £3.99 – This clever spiral design hair tie is designed to never leave a kink in your hair, and it really doesn’t and as a bonus it sits softer against your head than normal hair ties meaning you’ll no longer suffer with headaches from your hair being too tight like myself.
3. Lip & Cheek Tint from Elite Makeup £12.50 – It’s a two in one tint for lips and cheeks, I personally prefer just using it on my lips as I’m not much of a cheek personal I only occasionally use blusher but its all down to personal preference, it’s very easy to use and a gorgeous pink colour!
4. Nail Polish from Nails Inc £11 – This is my most favourite product from this box, it’s in the perfect go-t0 shade of dark green, i’ve never worn green nail varnish before but I haven’t put it down since receiving it, it paints on lovely with a base coat and from far away it looks grey which I love! Definitely a colour I recommend!
5. Sun Protection Spray sf 15 from Ladival £19.99 – This is a non greasy water resistant formula and is perfume free. it is suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin – which is great for myself! I’m yet to properly try it out yet as it hasn’t been hot enough in England to wear sunscreen yet! (please don’t talk to me about the english weather it’s been every disappointing this year!)
If you are even more tempted to sign up to Glossy Box then don’t hold back! for only £10 a month it really is fab, I would recommend trying it for one month and see if you like it 🙂