21 Things To Accomplish Before I’m 21

I turned 20 in May and I can already feel this year flying by and before I know it I’m going to be 21. Theres a lot I’d like to accomplish before I’m 21. Some small, some slightly larger goals, I think creating lists and goals is a great way of working towards them and checking them off as you go. I’m looking forward to looking back at this post in a years time and hopefully I’ll be able to say I’ve done most if not all the things I’ve written down.

1. Go to another gig
  16. Have a picnic in a park
  17. Go to a forrest
  18. Watch the sunrise and set
  19. Get the train somewhere new
  20. Plan a second trip to Amsterdam for 2018
  21. Improve my photography & be more creative with shoot locations

What would you like to achieve before your next birthday?

1. 15th August 2017 / 1:13 am

I love this list. Its so ambitious. One thing, I wish I could have my job life together. 😌 I hope you achieve all of these, and if not its okay. You have many years to go ❤

2. 15th August 2017 / 12:04 am

This bucket list is beyond great. The the positivity shows

3. 14th August 2017 / 11:17 pm

Absolutely love this! I turn 20 next May, and starting my blog was on my 21st list, only just started but I’m determined to keep it up!
    If you have any tips, it would be highly appreciated!

4. Rosa
    26th July 2017 / 5:44 pm

These are all great goals – I’m always making these lists and never doing the stuff on them, I should really break that trend.

27th July 2017 / 2:42 pm

It’s easily done, I think the key is to make small achievable lists instead of aiming so high! x

5. Lauren Victoria
    22nd July 2017 / 8:46 am

I love your goals! I turned 20 in may as well so this post has got me thinking about some of the things I’d like to achieve before I turn 21 next year. Best of luck with yours xx

Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

6. 20th July 2017 / 11:16 pm

Your goals are absolutely perfect!! I love making lists and goals too! And yes you should definitely see more of London so many little treasures you find in the most unusual places

heldtogetherbypins.co.uk

7. 20th July 2017 / 11:38 am

Loved this! It gave me a few ideas on what I would like to achieve in the next year 😊This it’s a great idea to make a yearly bucket list like this! Xx

8. 18th July 2017 / 1:21 pm

Love a good list, bet you’ll love ticking these off! So many things on your list that I would love to accomplish as well x

9. 17th July 2017 / 5:13 pm

This is great!! I’m trying to make a list of things I would like to accomplish for my next birthday as well. If you save 8,000/10,000 I would love some tips on it because I am rubbish at saving xx

10. 17th July 2017 / 9:39 am

Ah Chlo these are absolutely fab goals! If you have any tips on how to save £10,000 I’d love to know 😜 X

17th July 2017 / 10:05 am

Thank you! I don’t😂 It’s really hard, I tend to just put a certain amount into my savings every month and don’t let myself dip into it x

11. 17th July 2017 / 9:10 am

I love seeing these kind of posts! Though I promise you, you do not need to have your life figured out by 21.

You might have inspired me to think of some things to achieve before 30 (my next big birthday).

Chloe x
    Thengguidetolondon.co.uk

17th July 2017 / 10:08 am

Yeah I’ve recently been relaxing a bit more about getting things done before a certain age and trying to enjoy life now instead of thinking too much about the future! x Thanks