LITTLE ROOM SNIPPETS

I’ve recently made a few changes in my bedroom and I wanted to share with you the few elements I’m really loving recently. I always like my bedroom to be clean cut but also cosy. I like to hang pictures and have decorations but I do keep them to a minimum so it’s not over cluttered. I love being creative with my decoration where I can and I tend to change things up every now and then.

I spend a lot of time in my room when I’m not working so I like it to be a tidy place because “tidy space tidy mind” right? I enjoy having it an organised and inspiring place. I’m not saying It doesn’t get messy because it definitely does! I’m also not saying I’m an organised person who’s got their shit together because I definitely don’t! I spend most my time sitting on my bed (or laying in it actually) thinking about all the things I should be doing but I’m not actually doing.

Anyway on with my room decor…

I love what I’ve done with this basket, I bought this basket a while back and for a long time it was under my bed being used as storage until I dug it out and now use it to keep my blankets in. I think it looks super cute and it makes me want a huge trunk when I get my own place in my living room so people can just grab a blanket or a cosy jumper when they visit.

I love having photos printed and pinning them to fairy lights, it looks super cute and adds a personal touch to your room. I got these few printed at boots and it’s so cheap definitely worth doing!

I think my favourite item in my room has to be my bed… obviously because thats where I spend most of my time. I picked out this pine wood bed frame from Ikea a couple of years ago, I love the way it’s nice and simple plus very light weight which is good because I’m forever moving my room around.

Recently I kindly received an Eve Mattress something that I’ve heard many great things about! I love that its yellow and white instead of just white, this makes it stand out, great for advertising and getting the brand out there. I’ve been testing it for a few weeks now and I’m loving it. I was most impressed with the way it was packaged, very compact and when you brake the clear packaging and let air in it expands, it was so fascinating to watch and it’s still baffling me now. It’s also extremely comfy and I’m sleeping much better now I have a decent mattress.

One of my most recent purchases is a white framed NISSEDAL mirror from Ikea, I went for the larger one at 65 x 150cm. I’ve been after a mirror for a while but kept putting it off due to wanting a wider than average one and they were always dearer. I’ve hung my owl lights around the outside and I love how this looks in the evening.

I’m plant obsessed at the moment and I’ve been after some sunflowers for a while but never came across them while shopping. On bank holiday Monday I visited a small town full of cute quirky shops and came across this fake sunflower for £4.50. I actually thought it was real to start with but I’m glad it’s not because I don’t have to worry about it dying and it’s going to come in great use for blog photos!

I hope you enjoyed exploring my room. What’s your favourite part about your bedroom? I’d love to read any interior posts you’ve written.

Chlo

~sponsored content~

1. 21st September 2017 / 11:56 pm

This basket is super cute. Love your hanging photographs too x

2. 9th September 2017 / 11:15 pm

I absolutely adore the basket of blankets, it’s such a lovely touch! And that sunflower is so beautiful! Xx

10th September 2017 / 7:43 pm

Thank you Chloe! I do love the sunflower x

3. 8th September 2017 / 10:31 am

This mattress sounds awesome Chlo, I’m glad you’re enjoying it so much! I think I’d have to say that my bed is definitely my favourite place too as it’s so comfy, cosy and cute! It’s also perfect for lazy afternoon naps haha xx

4. 6th September 2017 / 3:12 pm

Loved this post! I love the colour of my walls in my room and my bed of course haha. Love the printed photos idea though. Great post 😊

5. 6th September 2017 / 11:35 am

Absolutely LOVE all the little touches to your room – it looks so cute! I’m going to uni soon so I will be doing a room tour once it’s all decorated but I will defo be including the fair lights & photos idea xx

CloudsOfConfetti.com

6th September 2017 / 11:46 am

Aw thank you lovely! That will be exciting to read, I love seeing how other people decorate their rooms! xx

6. abbeylouisarose
    6th September 2017 / 11:04 am

I love the minimalist look in bedrooms as well! My room is quite small so if it gets cluttered, it really ruins the aesthetic! I love the basket you’ve got in your room, it’s the perfect place for keeping your blankets! I’m impressed with the fake sunflower as well, bet it comes in handy for blogger flatlays too! 😉

Abbey 🌈 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

7. 6th September 2017 / 3:49 am

Your room is gorgeous! I love getting to redecorate and add up-to date personal touches!

8. 5th September 2017 / 5:55 pm

I loved reading this and love the idea of having a trunk filled with blankets for when guests come over too! The Eve mattress sounds amazing too.

Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

9. 5th September 2017 / 5:18 pm

I love the vibe you’re going for in your room 🙂 very cosy but still chic!
    love a good blanket box !

han // hxanou.co.uk

10. 5th September 2017 / 5:12 pm

Loving those pictures. Your bedroom does look clean and amazing with an artistic feel/touch. Love the layout of your blog as well.

11. 5th September 2017 / 4:49 pm

Love the way you’ve displayed your photos! I keep meaning to get some printed off, too. Your hamper of blankets is just right for this time of year when we’re starting to get some autumnal weather 🙂

12. 5th September 2017 / 4:44 pm

The basket is super cute! Perfect for winter blankets!

13. 5th September 2017 / 9:48 am

Can I just say you got up very early to take these photos ahaha. Love this x