New Brand Arrival at Debenhams!

NYX Professional Makeup has launched at Debenhams!

I’ve always loved NYX Professional Makeup, it’s one of my favourite brands in Boots. I think its great quality for the price and the packaging is always cute and sleek. I was very excited when I was told they were launching a counter in Debenhams. I was lucky enough to be gifted a selection of their most popular products which I can’t wait to share with you!

Ultimate Cool Neutrals Palette

As far as I’m aware you can never have enough eye shadow palettes, although this is mainly cooler shades which I don’t often use, it does have some I will get some use out of and nice base colours. I do prefer warmer tones as these work better on darker skin and those with brown eyes.

Pore Filler

I was super happy when I saw this in the box as I ran out of primer a while ago and didn’t get around to picking another one up. I have dry and dehydrated skin so primer really does make a difference to my makeup. This one leaves my skin feeling silky and refreshed ready to apply my top makeup.

Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette

When I opened up this palette I couldn’t get over how stunning and pigmented it was! It’s the palette that’s caught my eye the most and it was hard to not dig in and swatch those colours straight away. Highlight isn’t something I have a lot of, I’m quite happy to leave it out of my daily makeup routine but since receiving this palette I do want to experiment more, I think it would also work great for eye shadow colours!

Contour Intuitive Palette in Cool Tone

This palette is brand new and exclusive to Debenhams. Although I would have preferred the warm tone palette I feel I can still work with the tones, I’m very excited to try the deep purple shadow and the blush looks like a lovely shade of pink. A couple of the lighter colours would work great for base colours as well! I think this is a great multi palette which features six velvety eyeshadows, two pearly highlighters and one blush.

Lip Lingerie in Exotic

This is 100% my favourite, I haven’t tried any of the Lingerie ones before, although I’ve heard a lot of great things about them. I’m wearing it right now as I write this and they’ve got the formula spot on; it’s creamy and moist when applied but dries quickly into a matte feel. Now I’ve never got on with matte lipsticks, the ones I’ve tried have been too drying and made my lips look cracked but this one works well for me! Exotic is a stunning autumnal shade and its perfect for daily use.

Soft Matte Lip Cream in Budapest

This is the only lip product I’ve already tried from this brand and one that I loved! I bought this in the shade Copenhagen earlier on in the year so I’m delighted to have another colour. Budapest is another great colour for this time of year and one I know I’ll be wearing an awful lot. It’s easy to apply and really is what it says it is. This isn’t drying at all and stays put most of the day so you don’t need to worry about reapplying and checking for patches.

Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait

This was personally my least favourite as I’m not a fan of Lip glosses and the bright pink doesn’t go with my complexion, saying I know others may love a bright pink lip gloss! It looked gorgeous in the tube but when applied didn’t look very appealing on my lips.

Liquid Suede in Downtown Beauty

This was my second least favourite lip product which I was disappointed with. It’s a dark shade of brown and the description sounds great “cream lipstick” when swatched this looked great! It was smooth and a strong colour but when applied to my lips it’s as if it didn’t settle or dry, it felt too creamy, I may have applied more than needed so I’m going to give this another go. I also think the brown was too dark and maybe a lighter shade would have suited me better.

What’s your favourite NYX Professional Makeup product?

*This post is in collaboration with Debenhams, but all opinions are my own

1. 2nd November 2017 / 5:14 pm

Such a great post. I love NYX, some of my favourite products are from the brand. I love that they’re becoming so popular over in the UK now.

Mel

2. 2nd November 2017 / 4:17 pm

Hi, I have yet to try this brand. I think I may have to test myself to some of the lip lingerie next time I post into Debenhams.

3. 4th October 2017 / 11:27 am

I am in love with the highlight! 😍 NYX have such amazing products!

4. 3rd October 2017 / 9:14 pm

That strobing palette looks amazing!!
    I’ve been to my NYX store a couple of times but I still haven’t picked anything up yet!! I’ve also heard great things about their liquid lipsticks!
    Lovely post! xx
    || http://www.dreamsandlashes.com

5. 3rd October 2017 / 9:21 am

That palette is gorgeous. Also your header is lovely, very autumnal xx

6. 2nd October 2017 / 11:15 am

NYX is a great and affordable brand! I love your photos!! The Soft Matte Lip Creams are amazing and I’m dying to add more shades to my collection – this shade Budapest is perfect for A/W xo

Char | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk

7. Emma
    2nd October 2017 / 9:24 am

I’ve still not tried this range! I must get myself over to Debenhams to give it a go. There’s so many things I have on my wishlist from them now! x

8. 1st October 2017 / 10:11 pm

The liquid suede is my favourite since it moisturising but matte

9. 1st October 2017 / 9:27 pm

I am loving that they are launching in Debenhams, as it makes it so much easier to get! Everything here is great, and the highlighter palette is everything; it’s stunning!xx

10. 1st October 2017 / 8:29 pm

I love the look of the illuminating palette! And that primer sounds great x

11. 1st October 2017 / 2:49 pm

I’ve been trying to get more into NYX. I love their lip options and haven’t tried those colors so they look great. Plus the primer has made my wish list.

12. 1st October 2017 / 2:02 pm

The Illuminating Palette is gorgeous isn’t it?! I love your photos in this xx

13. 30th September 2017 / 9:33 pm

Love this post, you received such a fab selection of products! I love the look of the highlighting palette and primer. I definitely need to start trying more from NYX.

Ellie x

elliesbitsofbeauty.com

14. 30th September 2017 / 7:44 pm

I really want to try the pore filler, I’ve heard such good things about it! Girl get trying that highlight and glowing as that strobe palette looks GORGEOUS. Loving the Budapest lip cream shade too! This would be such an awesome blogger package to open I’d be over the moon!

15. 30th September 2017 / 2:14 pm

Oh how exciting! I really need to venture into NYX products more, everything looks amazing here.

16. 30th September 2017 / 1:47 pm

You got so many incredible goodies you lucky thing! I really want to experiment with cool tones so I’ll definitely be investing in that gorgeous palette! The strobe of genius palette is my fav I couldn’t be without it, there’s a shade for every occasion!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

17. 30th September 2017 / 1:12 pm

I’ve heard SO many good things about Pore Filler! I really need to give it a go! xx

18. Emma Drury
    30th September 2017 / 12:37 pm

The highlight palette is so pretty!! 😍