Pamper & Jewellery Christmas Gift Guide

We’re approaching the end of November and I can safely say I have the majority of my Christmas shopping done which is making me feel super organised! I’m looking forward to getting it wrapped and dished out now.

Deciding what to buy people is the hard part, I usually ask my close family if theres anything they’d like so I’m buying something useful that they will actually use. For anyone else I usually give something similar to the following…

I don’t think you can go wrong with Christmas gift sets, just about every store and every brand comes up with a set full of bath products, sprays or hand creams. Although it’s a recurring gift it’s something women always need, I love having a large collection of bath soaps and body products that last me until the next Christmas. Yardley offer a range of pretty and affordable sets that are the perfect gift if you’re stuck on what to buy someone.

Skin care products are always a great gift at Christmas, I know personally I need to look after my skin better especially this time of year but I’m so reluctant to spend much money as I always say it’s something I can live without. So I love receiving anything for my skin at Christmas time. Palmers offer some amazing skin care products and now I’m a huge fan after trying nearly all of their collection. The clay face mask is to die for. It’s incredibly soft and satisfying to cover your face in. Although I’m usually more of a fan of a peel off mask this one came off so easily with some hot water and a face cloth. The Facial Cleansing Oil is also one of my favourites has done wonders for my skin so far. My skin is very dry and dehydrated in areas so oil really helps to soften it up and stop my makeup sticking to the dry patches. Something new that I’ve recently tried for my skin is the Magn!tone Facial Cleansing Brush, It’s proven to eliminate dead skin cells and tone. I’ve heard some really great things about this product so I’m looking forward to seeing the results.

Jewellery isn’t the most safest option if you don’t know the person well. Often girls don’t have a certain type they like, it’s just one of those, if they like it they like it. I know my jewellery can range a lot in style, some pieces may be more out there while others are quite basic and delicate. However it always makes a cute little gift and one can never have too much of it. Rie Kensington kindly sent me these beautiful pieces that I was able to pick out. My favourite has to be the triangle copper necklace, it’s a super simple and classy piece to dress up an outfit.

Let me know what gifts you like giving at Christmas. I could do with some inspiration to finish off my last few presents.

*This post includes gifted items but all opinions are my own

1. 9th December 2017 / 1:00 pm

Those jewellery pieces are so pretty, I adore them

2. 1st December 2017 / 5:46 pm

I adore your photography!! I also really need to buy MYSELF a gift of that jewellery! It’s utterly stunning!! Definitely can’t go wrong with pamper-y stuff either, like others are saying. Great inspo here!

Sally.

3. 30th November 2017 / 8:31 pm

That little copper necklace is so gorgeous – I want one!! x

4. 30th November 2017 / 7:06 pm

I’m literally always excited to receive bath stuff for Christmas, It is a generic gift idea but I genuinely really love it, any excuse for a pamper! And you’re so right about jewellery, I’m so fussy with it so I probably wouldn’t advise any to buy me it! I’m doing my mum a stocking full of cosy bits like socks, slippers, mini beauty products, a velour headband as she loves doing facemasks and her favourite sweets etc 🙂 and I’ve got my boyfriend a really nice giant cracker giftset with 3 bath bombs in from Bomb Cosmetics!

5. 30th November 2017 / 10:28 am

Such pretty products for Christmas! I love the dainty jewelry – the perfect pressie for my bff I think. Lovely post.

6. 30th November 2017 / 9:37 am

Loving this gift guide! Thank you so much for sharing, I’ve got lots of ideas now 🙂 xx

7. 30th November 2017 / 9:27 am

I’ve always played it fairly safe and bought more Pampering gifts, never really bought anybody jewellery before, apart from pandora charms when I know they have a bracelet, as it’s so easy to get it wrong – bit of a minefield. The pieces you’ve included here look lovely though! X

8. Emma Drury
    29th November 2017 / 8:31 pm

So many fab ideas here, especially some stocking filler goodies! I always get my Mum slippers and chocolates since she loves getting both; I think big jumpers and PJs always go down well at Christmas!

9. 29th November 2017 / 8:11 pm

That palmers face mask 😍 I love clay masks so I need to try his one out x

10. 27th November 2017 / 10:38 pm

Pamper products are great for Christmas gift ideas! I love how affordable the Palmers range is! That jewellery is gorgeous, I think the triangle necklace is my fav too!
    PaleGirlRambling xo