November’s Cohorted Beauty Box

Cohorted kindly sent me their November beauty box and I thought I’d share with you what’s inside. I haven’t had one of their boxes before and I was really pleased with this one. If you haven’t heard of Cohorted before it’s a luxury beauty subscription box worth over £80 for only £35 a month, it includes high end brands and the majority of their products are full sized so you are really getting your moneys worth.

Figs & Rogue Brightening Primer & Illuminator // £35

This was the first product in the box that I was most excited about, I’m always on the hunt for new primers and I had run out of mine before receiving this one so it came with brilliant timing. It’s a tinted primer which I’m not always keen on but the formula was spot on, very creamy and easy to apply, I did find that unlike most primers where a little bit goes a long way I did feel I was needing more than usual to cover my face. However I love that it’s a two in one and also helps to brighten and illuminate your face.

Plum & Ashby Honey & Jojoba Oil Hand Cream // £12

As soon as I saw the Honey Hand Cream I thought what a great gift it would make, the packaging is simple but classy and it’s a really generous size to be in a subscription box. The hand cream is thick and very moisturising which is what you need for this time of year to stop your skin from drying out.

Too Faced Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Coral // £19

Although I don’t own much from Too Faced it’s always been a brand I’ve liked, from the style of products they offer to the colourful bright packaging. I’ve always wanted to try their Long Wear Lipstick, the formula sounds spot on and they sell a range of pigmented shades. I was delighted to find this in this months Corhorted box so I could finally test it out. The shade is Melted Coral which unfortunately isn’t a colour I usually wear, I pretty much just wear browns, dark reds and purples all year round purely because these are the shades that suit my skin tone best. Light shades don’t do anything for me so I was a little disappointed about the colour however I still think this is a great lipstick and will definitely be purchasing another shade.

Lancome Visionnaire //£20

I haven’t tried any Lancôme products before but so many people rave about their skincare range so I was happy to receive a little something in the Cohorted box to try out. Visionnaire is a Multi-correcting cream that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores. This isn’t a full sized product like the others in the box but they included two samples which I think makes up for the size.

New CID Mascara // £20

I’m always happy about receiving new mascaras, it’s one of the items in my makeup collection that I never like to repurchase the same one twice. I enjoy testing out different ones and comparing the application. My first opinions on this one was that the applicator brush was thicker than my usual mascaras and I felt like it wasn’t keeping enough on there, although I don’t like it to be clumpy I definitely like my eyelashes to look full. I will continue to use it though as it’s a great every day mascara!

This box has amazing value, you pay £35 which is the price of the primer alone so you’re basically receiving the rest for free. Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? I’m always looking for new ones!

*I was kindly sent this Cohorted box in exchange for an honest review, all opinions are my own

1. 12th December 2017 / 3:43 pm

I’ve heard so many good things about Lancome but have never actually given it a go myself so maybe i’ll have to invest in some of their products to help me out! Also I have those heart plates too! Love them!

Beth x

2. 11th December 2017 / 11:20 am

Ohhhh how I need that hand cream in my life!! Also, the primer!? Looks so good!! I love how this box looks really original in contents. There are so many beauty subs around right now, that I’ve started seeing dupes of products inside. This, however, is really unique. Love it! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Sally.

3. 9th December 2017 / 10:31 pm

Ohhh these are some great products! I’ve heard loads of great things about this box!x

Francesca | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

4. 9th December 2017 / 3:10 pm

The Melted Coral lipstick looks gorgeous – I love wearing coral shades in the Summer months x

5. 9th December 2017 / 1:07 pm

I’ve had a couple Cohorted boxes, they always have some fab items inside x

6. 8th December 2017 / 9:23 pm

I used to have a monthly beauty box but had to cancel it as I couldn’t afford it unfortunately but I so wish I could have this one as it looks really lovely for the price! I’m loving the sound of the honey hand cream and the too faced lipstick!

7. 8th December 2017 / 5:01 pm

I’ve never heard of this beauty box before but the products all look lovely – the packaging is so sophisticated compared to some and it looks like a brilliant box to send as a gift x

8. 8th December 2017 / 1:37 pm

I feel like I now need to go and buy one of these boxes! I’ve only ever bought from glossybox before <3

9. Meera
    8th December 2017 / 9:03 am

These look amazing! I don’t usually get beauty boxes but this one looks interesting x

LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

10. 7th December 2017 / 8:16 pm

This is such a good box, some real gems in there! x

11. 7th December 2017 / 6:40 pm

Ooooo I love the sound of the Lancôme one. I’ve wanted to try their skincare range. I used to get Cohorted but unsubscribed since I ended giving most of them away x

12. 7th December 2017 / 12:25 pm

I’ve never heard of this beauty box before but it really is full of some lovely bits. The Lancome visionary sounds amazing!

13. 7th December 2017 / 11:01 am

What a gorgeous beauty box, I’ve never tried Cohorted before so might have a look into it after reading this! Thank you so much for sharing x

14. 7th December 2017 / 10:57 am

This box sounds amazing! I got to try a sample of the figs and rouge primer and really liked it, but I agree with feeling like you need a lot. It’s still so nice though x