A Freshly Handmade Lush Haul

I was so bloody excited when a Lush package landed in my office the other week that I’m still in shock now. To be able to work with one of my favourite brands is incredible and I’m entirely grateful for all I was gifted. I’m excited to share it with you today!

I have to start with the product I was excited to try the most; Sleepy Body Lotion. I haven’t been sleeping properly for the last 3/4 months and it’s starting to get on my nerves. I used to be such a great sleeper, I was one of those that fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow but for the last few months It’s taken me hours to drift off. I’ve been using this for about a week now and so far it’s worked wonders, as well as using it as a body lotion I pop a little bit around my nose just to make the lavender smell that little stronger. I’ve definitely noticed a difference, I drift off to sleep much quicker than before.

6 months ago I didn’t even own a face mask, I had only ever tried the peel off ones in the packs but now I’m swarming in all kinds and I loooove it! This is the first Lush face mask I’ve had a chance to try and I was super happy that it’s a body mask as well as face. All for the multi-use products.

I received one bath bomb which is one I’ve never tried before – Thundersnow, the description sounds amazing and when dissolving in water its meant to resemble a snow storm. Contains Popping Candy and Peppermint Oil.

Along with these products I received two gift boxes that were nicely packaged in pretty paper, Winter Garden & Sparkle. Both full of a mixture of items.

Winter Garden:

• Ro’s Argan Body conditioner
  • Rose Jam Shower Gel
  • Golden Pear Soap

Sparkle Box: (no longer available)

• Snowman Shower Jelly
  • Salt and Pepper Bark – Body Scrub
  • Bucks Fizz Body conditioner
  • Bubbly Shower Gel
  • Shooting Stars Soap

These gift boxes are a perfect gift for Christmas, I’d be pretty happy to open one of these on Christmas day and they are already pre-wrapped in gorgeous packaging. My favourite product from these sets is the Rose Jam Shower Gel, it smells absolutely gorgeous! What’s your all time favourite Lush product?

*I was kindly sent these products by Lush but as always all opinions are my own

1. 2nd January 2018 / 2:39 pm

I do like some lush products but someone else has to go to the purchase for me or it has to be delivered! I do feel nauseous when I try to go to the store and all those smells hit me. Glad you liked your haul though. All the very best on your blog for the new year too.

2. 30th December 2017 / 2:20 am

I LOVE Lush and I have quite a few of their face masks/scrubs. My favourite is definitely the mask of magnaminty, which is the one you have in the photo. It is AMAZING. I also love the cup o’ coffee one. I love it so much that I sent it to a friend of mine in a care package! So lucky that you had the opportunity to work with them!

3. 22nd December 2017 / 3:37 am

I love their body conditioner! I picked up some last year and definitely need to get some more – it made my skin so smooth!

A- simplylovely90.com

4. 21st December 2017 / 9:35 pm

I’ve heard so many great things about the lush sleepy lotion and I honestly think I need it in my life asap. Your post has definitely just confirmed this for me!

5. 21st December 2017 / 3:54 pm

Oh gosh i am so jealous. This looks so awesome, so many of these i would love to try. Enjoy them

6. 21st December 2017 / 2:47 pm

I’ve heard great things about Sleepy, I really do need to give it a go! x

7. Meera
    21st December 2017 / 10:51 am

Lush is one of my favourite brands, you’re so lucky to get a chance to work with them! I absolutely love the sleepy body lotion, I took it travelling with me and it really helped me relax when I was away from home. These all look great!

LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

8. 20th December 2017 / 11:59 pm

I love a good lush haul!! I’m obsessed with sleepy!x

Francesca | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

9. 20th December 2017 / 11:34 pm

I would really like to try Sleepy…I don’t usually like lavender but I want to see whether it would work for me!

Abi xx
    abirichards.com

10. 20th December 2017 / 10:36 pm

I really want to try that sleepy lotion – I’ve heard so many good things about it! x

11. 20th December 2017 / 10:08 pm

I’m obsessed with the sleepy lotion and twilight spray, I’ve been using them every single night! I don’t think I would have ever bought them myself so I’m glad I was able to make some new discoveries, they deffo help me sleep! X