Little joys of may
– The weather getting warmer. Spring weather started so late this year it really felt like winter was dragging out so It’s nice to finally have some sun.
– Shooting with my friend Laura for the first time in a long time. We visited a National Trust House, found a bluebell walk and took lots of cute photos.
– Really finding my editing style and finally loving my Instagram feed.
– Writing and publishing blog posts, something I haven’t done in months. It feels so good to have motivation back.
– Visiting Bourton-on-the-water with my mum. It was lovely to go somewhere just us two, do some browsing and sit by the river in the sun with an ice-cream. We use to visit this place all the time when we were younger it’s definitely somewhere I recommend for the summer.
– The night before my birthday I went to Oxford with my friend Tasha, we ate at an Indian restaurant and explored the streets of Oxford.
– Spending my 21st birthday with family and Dom. I was very spoilt and published a little post all about turning 21.
– Experiencing Birmingham night life to celebrate my birthday. With good company and fancy cocktails.
– Purchasing new summer clothes and finding some really cute pieces.
– Getting into a workout routine which has helped me mentally as well as feeling good about my body.
May has been a fab month all around.